Today, Dr. Caine served as an invited panelist for the “Women in Science, Engineering, Technology, and Mathematics (STEM) Careers” event at Ivy Tech Community College in Indianapolis. The event was designed to encourage undergraduate women to consider STEM disciplines and career paths, as well as introduce them to women who are successful in STEM fields.
Other panelists were:
- Katerine Armstrong, Global R & D Leader, Dow
- Theresa Conroy-Roth, Director of Technology, Kforce
- Debi Erick, Professor of Nursing, Ivy Tech
- Victoria Hall, Program Director, Central Indiana Small Business Development Center
- Teisha Meyer, Professor of Math, Ivy Tech
- Melissa Stump, Structural Engineer and Project Manager, Fink, Roberts & Petrie